Vision Correction Evaluation
In Sacramento & Roseville, California
Book Your Consultation NOW!
What to expect during your vision correction consultation:
We want every patient to be well informed about the vision correction options that best meet their needs. At your evaluation, we will discuss your options with you.
- You will meet with and be examined by a doctor, not just a technician.
- You will receive a comprehensive evaluation with many ophthalmic tests that you may be familiar with.
- There will also be additional tests and measurements that are specific to patients who are considering Laser Vision Correction.
- You will receive a firm cost of treatment, and be given affordable payment options.
- You will have the opportunity to schedule your treatment.
- Please anticipate spending two to three hours at our office for this visit. We are a medical practice, not a surgery mill, so we are very thorough in gathering the information needed to treat your vision correction with the care it deserves.
Thank you for your interest in Griffin & Reed Eye Care vision care. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Give us a call at (916) 485-2020 or send us an Email.
Need affordable financing? We have a variety of options to fit your needs!
Get directions to our Sacramento or Roseville offices.
Download our printable patient forms, and spend less time waiting.
Watch news clips and view online LASIK seminars!