At Griffin & Reed Eye Care, the safety of our patients is the most important aspect of what we do. We follow a very strict protocol in order to ensure the safety and health of each patient that enters our doors. From wall to wall sterilization to immaculate equipment and supplies, our doctors and staff do whatever they can to minimize the risks of infection and promote the awareness of safety throughout the office. In addition to a strict adherence to health codes, making sure we use only the latest, most accurate technology provides little room for error and greater opportunities for perfect vision.
Another factor that makes patients feel safe is the fact that our doctors lead them through the entire vision correction process, from start to finish.
- The prescription falls within the range of what we can treat.
- The cornea is thick enough to treat what prescription you have.
- Your eyes are healthy (no retinal disease, cataracts).
- You are healthy (no uncontrolled diabetes or other health problems, i.e., rheumatoid arthritis*, lupus*, keloid scar formation*).
- You are not nursing or pregnant.
- You are over 18 and have stable vision.
*These conditions won't necessarily keep you from getting LASIK, but you should discuss this with the surgeon during the evaluation.
Find out how we promote safety throughout our practice. Call Griffin & Reed Eye Care today at (916) 485-2020 or book an evaluation online.