What to Expect During Your Consultation
Providing crystal clear vision to Sacramento, Roseville, Folsom, Stockton & nearby areas of California
We want every patient to be well informed about the vision correction options that best meet their needs. At your evaluation, we will discuss your options with you.
- You will meet with and be examined by a doctor, not just a technician.
- You will receive a comprehensive evaluation with many ophthalmic tests that you may be familiar with.
- There will also be additional tests and measurements that are specific to patients who are considering Laser Vision Correction.
- You will receive a firm cost of treatment, and be given affordable payment options.
- You will have the opportunity to schedule your treatment.
- Please anticipate spending two to three hours at our office for this visit. We are a medical practice, not a surgery mill, so we are very thorough in gathering the information needed to treat your vision correction with the care it deserves.
To book your consultation, please contact Griffin & Reed Eye Care at (916) 485-2020 or fill out our online contact form.
Disclaimer: Griffin & Reed Eye Care provides eye surgery and LASIK laser vision correction for Sacramento, Roseville, Folsom, Stockton and nearby areas of California. This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be taken as medical advice. If you are interested in learning more, please contact one of our LASIK surgeons for a consultation at our Sacramento or Roseville offices.
Copyright © by Griffin & Reed Eye Care - A Medical Corporation
LASIK Website Designed, Developed, and Optimized by Page 1 Solutions, LLC.